Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vincent at the Naples Film Festival

I recently discovered some new pictures of Vincent D'Onofrio thanks to thereel (@reelblog) on Twitter and I thought I'd share them with you.

Before I begin, however, I'd just like to say I'm going to try this whole blog thing and see how it works out. I hope to do an update once a week and, yes, it will pretty much be all about Vincent D'Onofrio. Please follow my blog and give it a chance... You can always unfollow if it's that bad. =)  Thanks for reading.

Now to the pictures:


Vincent D'Onofrio at the Naples Film Festival (supposedly this is day 2 into the festival)

I absolutely love this picture. It's too adorable! I keep staring at his wedding ring, maybe I'm a masochist, but doesn't it look loose to you? Hmm, Vincent, have you been on a diet?

 Another yummy photo. I like this shot, too.

Hmm, size 13's anyone?

 Big hands, too!

 *Sighs* Too perfect for words.

 I love the way he's leaning back in this photo - I just wish it was me he was leaning back on. Oh, please, like you weren't thinking the same thing!

Have an itch? I can help! And, gosh, look at that smile! It makes me want to melt...and those curls!

 I need to do some research, but does anyone know who this guy is? There are a lot of photo's of him and Vincent talking.

Ah, one of the many expressions of Vincent.

 Is it weird if I say I love his pearly white teeth? Hmm...

And lastly, a full-body shot (or almost full).

All photo's copyright WILKINSON 2010. There are many more photo's, but I had to narrow it down, so I chose a few of my favorite.